Before you can set up a goal, make sure that you have linked your Twitch account with TipStream.
- Select a streaming platform. Go to Alert Box and select the subtab of your preferred streaming platform.
- Select a goal to customize. On the left side of the screen, click on Widgets and then select which goal you want to create and customize. You can choose from Donation Goals (Shards), Follower Goals, Subscription Goals, or Bits Goals.
- Set a goal. Assign a title for the goal that you want to attain. Once done, set your goal amount and when you want your goal to end. You may then click on Start Goal to apply all settings.
- Customize the goal bar. Change the goal bar layout or how you want the title to appear with it, its color and font properties, and transparency. Click on Save to apply all settings.
- Add the widget. Copy and paste the Widget URL into the streaming software as a browser source.
Note: Existing goals cannot be modified. You must end it first and then start a new one with the updated settings. You may customize the starting amount value so you can continue from where you left off.